Plan B is a mid-size creative agency on the hunt for a mid to senior level full stack developer (full-time). This position requires a highly-skilled hybrid who’s day is 70% back-end and 30% front-end and who can work on-site to help build emails, websites, landing pages, digital ad campaigns and custom apps from the ground up.
IN A NUTSHELL, WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- Has 4+ years of experience
- Is a nimble developer and an expert in both front and back-end dev
- Thrives in the fast-paced nature of an agency
- Can handle multiple projects at a time and is comfortable with high volumes of work — we’re a small agency who gets shit done
- Values in-person communication (we love Basecamp and texting, but some of the best communication occurs when we look up from our screens)
THE DAY TO DAY
- Writing high-quality, well-tested, and scalable code
- Managing and executing clients’ website updates including programming and database changes across different frameworks and CMSs
- Creating custom forms using PHP
- Integrating e-commerce server-side functionality (Stripe and PayPal) into landing pages
- Maintaining a constant dialogue with the project management team to make sure development work is on time and tracking properly.
- Following industry security standards in implementing proper safeguards and performing vulnerability testing and assessment
- Being responsible for maintaining up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
- 4+ years of hands-on web development experience
- Experience with Photoshop and Sketch layouts to build custom websites
- Strong knowledge of coding in PHP, Bootstrap, CSS/Sass, jQuery, and debugging errors with DevTools
- Experience using MVC, REST API, and PHP frameworks
- Experience with Github and (setting up) version control
- Experience with MySQL and custom databases
- Strong sense of visual aesthetics on web and ability to make it reality using clean, dry CSS
*Plan B cannot offer visa sponsorship at this time
If you qualify for this opportunity and are looking to excel in a collaborative, high-performance environment with plenty of career potential, shoot a short cover letter and attached resume to email@example.com.
Local candidates only.
NOTE: Due to the high number of responses, we are regretfully unable to provide a reply to all applicants. Please be assured that your application has been received and if your qualifications meet our immediate needs, someone will be in contact.