Are you a sharp, diligent, and detail-oriented person who understands how digital experiences and data integration are changing the shape of marketing? Well, we have the internship for you.
Are you hungry for a chance to learn and grow, and have an interest in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing Automation (MA), and/or Data Analytics Systems? It’s a match made in heaven!
This is a hands-on opportunity to learn, get real-world experience, and gain essential skills establishing measurement frameworks leveraging Google Analytics.
Plan B Advertising is a progressive, full-service ad agency in River North. We’re nimble by nature, and we’ve spoiled our clients by expediently producing great creative work time after time. You will work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department heads and other professionals within and outside of your discipline. Your position will be within the Account Service team, under the Director of CRM, MA, & Data Analytics Systems who will offer mentorship and guidance throughout your time here.
Before applying, please review the requirements below to see if you qualify. Nothing says, ‘I lack attention to detail’ like applying for an opportunity for which you are not qualified. If you do qualify and are looking to grow in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-performance environment please send a short cover letter and attached resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience and/or relevant degree in Marketing, IT, Analytics or related field
- Understanding and some experience working with database technology, as well as business KPIs and analytics and how to measure and analyze them
- Desire to learn about CRM systems, Marketing Automation campaign management tools, and analytic systems such as Google Analytics and measurement frameworks
- Skills to develop business cases for new CRM, MA, and Data Analytics initiatives, and create technical process mapping and translate to simple business language
- Organized, with good time management skills and the ability to quickly understand what’s critical
- Possess creativity and a sharp, detail-oriented, analytical approach to problems.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and ability to work well under pressure