Plan B [the agency alternative]™ is in search of a coding connoisseur with an eye for the finer details to join our team as a Backend Developer. Multilingual in the tongues of tech, the ideal candidate is armed with a mind for backend development and is eager to jump into new technologies. From landing pages to full fledge websites, you’ll work in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment that caters to a wide range of clients and industries. Don’t expect to be secluded behind a barricade of flashing monitors; we’re looking for someone with the charisma and communication skills necessary to be an effective team player. This on-site position will support our web development team in executing a variety of digital initiatives.
- 5+ years of hands-on back-end development experience
- Expert knowledge of PHP, JS, CSS/SASS, Bootstrap
- Proven experience developing WordPress websites, including building plugins and integrating Advanced Custom Fields
- Experience with third-party API Integration
- Familiarity with CSS frameworks, such as Bootstrap
- Familiarity with JS frameworks, such as jQuery
- Experience with MySQL databases
- Able to think outside of the box and build custom solutions as the needs arise
- Knowledge of Version Control/Git
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as necessary creative problem-solving capabilities
- Proven ability to manage multiple, ongoing timelines, as well as daily rush asks
- Positive attitude and passion to learn
- Work on-site (Remote applicants will not be considered.)
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Building front-end solutions
- HTML Email Development
So if you’re a tech-minded individual looking to grow in a fast paced, high-performance environment, send over your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to respond to all submissions.
At this time, we are unable to offer sponsorship.