Are the internal politics at your “traditional” agency holding you back? Ever long for the entrepreneurial freedom to really drive your client’s business forward? Do you sometimes feel you could be making more of an impact without the bureaucratic layers of B.S. between you and the clients you serve?
Maybe it’s time for a Plan B. Plan B [the agency alternative]™ is a progressive, full-service ad agency located in River North and we’re in need of a nose-to-the-grindstone Account Coordinator with 1-3 years of creative agency experience. We’re offering the right person an opportunity to serve as a link between the agency and the client, as well as an active liaison between the account and creative teams. What our team needs now is that amiable, detail-oriented account counterpart to wrangle the reports, shepherd the schedules and keep our clients happy. Sound like anyone you know?
This role reports directly to the Account Executive and Account Director.
WHY PLAN B?
Plan B is never boring. We’ve managed to maintain a flat organizational structure, an agile development style and the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up, even after nearly 20 years in business. We work with both Fortune 500 companies and the innovative startups who move culture forward — so the work is rewarding, relevant and dialed into the exciting ambience of our connected world.
As a highly strategic creative boutique, we understand how game-changing, category-killing creative work emerges from powerful insights that are properly driven through complex multi-channel executions by motivated account leaders like you. In return, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Highly-competitive Salary
- Equity/Profit-sharing Program
- Liberal PTO Program (including summer hours)
- Continuing Education Support Opportunities
- Full Health Benefits
- Limited Matching Contributions to Any Non-profit of Your Choice
- Decent coffee
- Smart, fun, passionate, ass-busting colleagues
- We don’t do weekends (or many late nights)
— QUALIFICATIONS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 1-3 years of ad agency experience required
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- An understanding of estimate and budget development
- Team player and ability to work well under pressure
— APPLY TODAY
If you qualify for this opportunity and are looking to grow in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-performance environment with plenty of career potential, please send a short cover letter and attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Local Chicago candidates only.
Due to the high number of responses, we are regretfully unable to provide a reply to all applicants. Please be assured that your application has been received and if your qualifications meet our immediate needs, someone will be in contact.