We do love our powersports at Plan B. So much so, in fact, we often find ourselves daydreaming about innovative futuristic products that would make our love for these sports even greater. Here are just a few that we’d like to see in the not-so-distant future.
- A helmet for that $1,000 helmet
- A hot cocoa Camelbak for snowmobiling
- Amphibious jet skis for drought-prone states
- Handlebar-mounted jump-feasibility calculator
- Anti-beer goggles—they fog up completely if you’ve had too much to drink
- Bass boat bumpin’ subwoofer system
- ‘Biker Brite’ bug-dissolving toothpaste
- ‘Burnout Bouquet’ clutch-scented air freshener
- On-board GPS navigation with nearest emergency room presets
- The airbag-equipped leather jacket
With technology pushing innovation faster and faster, products and entire product categories are evolving at a break-neck pace. We wouldn’t be entirely surprised if one or more of the above concepts actually made it to the prototype phase some day. Okay, maybe we’d be a little surprised. But seriously, such rapid changes in product development across industries can put pressure on marketers to keep up.
Which is precisely why brands need a Plan B. We think in 4D, developing dynamic marketing programs that get smarter by learning from real-time changes in the marketplace. It’s how we can help our clients evolve at the speed of change – even if those changes are fast approaching the speed of sound.