Ok sure, some of these aftermarket mods may have been cool at some point or another, but we think we’re all in agreement that we could have done without them. If we missed any (or if you’re still rockin’ one of these looks), let us know in the comments for a chance to win a classic car mod that never gets old.
- Bullet Hole Decals. May attract actual gunfire.
- Super-Faux Motion Spinners
- UFO-esque “Tractor Beam” Underglow
- Dubs, Dub Deuces, or 24s…Compensating much?
- Chameleon Paint Jobs. Just pick a color and live with it!
- Oversized, Coffee Can Exhaust Tips
- Excessive Body Kits. Mo’ “show” than “go.”
- Bogus Blow Off Valves. That sound doesn’t make it go faster, ya know.
- “Billet” everything. The 90’s called…
- Not-So-Futuristic-Looking Carbon Fiber Accents
We admit it. We may have had a few of these items on our cars in our youth. Until we realized that they were unnecessary “extras” that only added pretense without improving performance. If that’s what your current marketing agency relationship feels like, it may be time for Plan B – the lean, mean Agency Alternative. We won’t just stick pretty decals on your marketing. We’ll supercharge it.